Monday, April 6, 2009

Welcome to the Keyword Crash Course Review Blog

My name is Amanda and on February 10, 2009 I took a leap of faith and decided to sign-up to Mark and Court's Keyword Crash Course over at the Keyword Academy. After a disappointing few months over at the Niche Blogger membership I was beginning to feel frustrated at my lack of success and progress. It seemed that despite my best efforts to make money online I just wasn't getting anywhere.

To give you a little background, I'm no stranger to the Internet. I've been trying to put the pieces together since November 2006. If you think that sounds like a long time--it is. I first began making money online writing pet PLR articles since I'm a licensed veterinary technician. I've done pretty well with that but would rather find a more passive form of income. For a long time I got caught up in the idea that I could make lots of money selling ebooks and tried building a list and all the jazz but something didn't feel right. I got distracted with lots of ideas and strategies until one day I stumbled on Grizzly's famous blog and realized that all I needed was Adsense. A light bulb came on in my head and it finally clicked that if I could learn how to make money with Adsense and drive traffic to my sites relying only on search engines the sky was the limit.

Now instead of going in a million different directions I'm focusing 100% of my time on 10 sites I've built using Mark and Court's methods. I feel like I've made more progress these past two months than I have during the past two years. I decided to start this blog as a way to track my progress as I go through the course. I hope you'll follow along with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment