Friday, August 7, 2009

Yes, I Still Love the Keyword Crash Course

Well, I've been working on the Keyword Crash Course since March 2009 and I have to admit that I'm still in love with the program. Mark and Court keep adding value to the membership and I can see that when it comes to MMO I've finally found my place. There's a sense of freedom when you finally realize that you don't need an ebook or the latest and greatest software to make things work.

I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to keep posting my earnings but during the month of July I made a total of $408.25. I can't update the total I have running on my sidebar because I'm currently participating in the Focus Challenge they have going for KCC members during the month of August. Part of the challenge is that I'm not allowed to look at any of my rankings, earnings, or traffic numbers. The whole point of the challenge is to keep us focused on the work-work-work. Writing articles, doing keyword research, and building backlinks. Everything else is a just a distraction.

My goal for the month of August is to write 100 Infobarrels. I have 18 written so far. I'm hoping that in addition to some additional Adsense income I can also use my barrel of articles for link exchanges. So, even if the Adsense doesn't work out great, it's still won't be time wasted.

1 comment: