Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Earned My First $100 for Adsense

I've been so busy building backlinks for my websites that I didn't notice the other day that I made my first $100 for Adsense! A lot of marketers will tell you that your first $100 in Adsense is the hardest to earn and I hope they're right!

This is probably pretty embarrassing to share--but I hope it emphasizes how much I value the Keyword Crash Course and everything I've learned from Mark and Court so far. You should know that I signed up for my Google Adsense account in August 2007. Before starting Mark and Court's course (in February 2009) I had approximately $27 accumulated in my account from numerous BC websites I had built (BC = before Court).

I made more than that in March 2009 alone! So--in 30 days I made more than I had the past two years. Yikes! Anyway, Google doesn't send you a check for your Adsense earnings until you reach the $100 mark so that was definitely a big milestone for me. Hopefully I won't have to wait another 2 years for my second hundred dollars! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment